July 9th and 10th, 2016 (Saturday and Sunday)
10AM to 6PM
Oka National Park Beach
* secluded section only accessible by waterway
ACCESS TO SHUTTLES
Bobino Marina in Pointe-Calumet
1305, boul. Proulx
Adults (18 and over): 20$
Children* (6-17 yrs): 15$
Children* (0-5 yrs): Free* accompanied by an adult
The ticket includes:
1) Access to the Rendez-vous Nautique
2) Oka National Park access fees
3) Participation to the draw (18 and over)
For each ticket sold, $1.00 will be donated to Starlight Children’s Foundation and $1.00 will be donated to Fonds Parcs Québec
1) Start at the Bobino Marina
2) The shuttle
3) The itinerary
4) Arrival at the Rendez-vous Nautique
The lake of Two-Mountains is accessible from the Ottawa River, the St-Louis lake, and the Rivière-des-Prairies. The event site is located to the North of buoy HD94. Be sure to check your marine charts to access the event safely.
Check your marine charts
Good to know
Limited parking available at the Bobino Marina : $10.00
No lifeguard on duty.
Attendees can bring their own food and beverages.
No glass bottles or containers allowed.